Outside Sales – “Website Advisor”
Sales Superstar Wanted – Earn 70,000 – 160,000
Hold up. If you’re not the absolute BEST at selling and closing sales, save us both time and don’t apply. wpDuo will only hire the salesperson who is ready to KILL IT and bring us 20-40 new subscribers every month.
wpDuo is a Managed WordPress Hosting company based in Wisconsin, helping customers in a growing number of states and countries put their websites on EASY MODE through a subscription update and management service. Our team is strong, focused, and dedicated to providing the absolute BEST service in the world for our customers and their websites.
We’re hungry. We’re ready to take on the world. If you’re not someone who is ready to win, this isn’t the right job for you. But if you are…
- OTE: $80,000
- $40,000 Base
- Commission based on subscription value.
- $500 bonus per each 10 subscribers in 1 month period
- 3% Match IRA
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Health Coverage 50% Individual Premium (Local applicants. Currently seeking solution for our growing national team)
- Employer-sponsored LT/ST Disability + $25k life insurance
- Outside Sales
- Drive increased sales to achieve wpDuo’s ambitious growth.
- Expert hunter skills to generate and identify qualified sales leads
- Must be comfortable with 50% cold calling and prove these skills through references or specific experiences
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience throughout the sales funnel, from lead generation to relationship building to signup
- Sales Improvement Over Time
- Build market knowledge of industry trends and competitors
- Collaboration on Marketing Strategy alongside leadership team
- Serve as a wpDuo Team Culture Ambassador
- Carry out position responsibilities consistently and effectively to reflect well on our team internally and outwardly to clients;
- Reflect a positive, helpful attitude at work, with shared accountability for client results.
- Be responsible for ongoing professional learning & improvement
- Be alert for areas for process improvement that impact the customer or team experience
- Identify potential solutions through team brainstorming, or bring to owner if additional resources or policy changes are involved
- Identify personal skill development needs, to add additional value to clients and the team
- Outside Sales experience: 3+ years
- Experience selling WordPress/Content Management Systems, website management services, and/or other web technologies preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business or technology preferred
- Ideal candidate will have all of the above areas. Candidates that cannot demonstrate sales expertise through proven work experience need not apply.
This position reports to the General Manager and Owner.
This position is 100% remote. A self-directed candidate is a must.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8-5pm, with some flexibility in start and end times. Exact hours may vary based upon the needs and requirements of customers and the company.
Some travel may be required on occasion.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- People engagement skills, necessary to build rapport with internal team & prospective clients
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Ability to work independently; manage multiple simultaneous tasks and responsibilities.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
wpDuo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, wpDuo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
wpDuo expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of wpDuo’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.