Website Advisor – Sales Representative
wpDuo seeks a motivated Website Advisor for our Wisconsin-based team. wpDuo is focused on the WordPress website management niche, helping our clients put their website on “easy mode.”
This role drives new sales for wpDuo service plans, selling to small and mid size businesses, and plays a key role in the company’s long-term success and bottom line. Join an exciting and growing team!
- Outside Sales
- Drive increased sales to achieve wpDuo’s ambitious growth.
- Expert hunter skills to generate and identify qualified sales leads
- Must be comfortable with 50% cold calling and prove these skills through references or specific experiences
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience throughout the sales funnel, from lead generation to relationship building to signup
- Sales Improvement Over Time
- Build market knowledge of industry trends and competitors
- Collaboration on Marketing Strategy alongside leadership team
- Serve as a wpDuo Team Culture Ambassador
- Carry out position responsibilities consistently and effectively to reflect well on our team internally and outwardly to clients;
- Reflect a positive, helpful attitude at work, with shared accountability for client results.
- Be responsible for ongoing professional learning & improvement
- Be alert for areas for process improvement that impact the customer or team experience
- Identify potential solutions through team brainstorming, or bring to owner if additional resources or policy changes are involved
- Identify personal skill development needs, to add additional value to clients and the team
- Outside Sales experience: 3+ years
- Experience selling WordPress/Content Management Systems, website management services, and/or other web technologies preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business or technology preferred
- Ideal candidate will have all of the above areas. Candidates that cannot demonstrate sales expertise through proven work experience will not be considered
This position reports to the General Manager and Owner.
This position is 100% remote. A self-directed candidate is a must. However, you must be a resident of Wisconsin in order to be considered for the position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8-5pm, with some flexibility in start and end times. Exact hours may vary based upon the needs and requirements of customers and the company.
Some travel may be required on occasion.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- People engagement skills, necessary to build rapport with internal team & prospective clients
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Ability to work independently; manage multiple simultaneous tasks and responsibilities.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
wpDuo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, wpDuo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
wpDuo expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of wpDuo’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.